- World class education for every child
- Computer based instruction in core subjects of math, language arts
- Free internet/telephone tutoring for each student
- Increase teacher pay in Charles County to retain and recruit the best educators.
- Each School notify every parent/guardian of each student’s Reading Level on every report card.
- Summer reading camp for all below grade level readers
- Summer Academy for Math and Science at all public colleges and Universities in Maryland. The top students from each High School will attend tuition free.
- Require school systems adopt mandatory training to ID patterns and behaviors to prevent abuse of students. 18 States does this, not Maryland.
After High School (Post-Secondary)
- Scholarships. Tuition free attendance to all State 2 &4-year undergraduate schools for college ready students
- Additional funding to students who agree to return, after graduation with a 4-year degree, and teach in Charles County
- Tuition free scholarships to certain Vocational Training programs
- Use lottery and casino revenue to fund scholarships
- Local Board of Education pays tuition and fees for any of their former students who have to enroll in remedial college classes for math, or writing.
- Free Shuttle bus service for all Charles County CSM students. Pick up and drop off in their neighborhoods. Just like that provided for University of Maryland Students.